Support the Collective through Target Circle
ATTN: TARGET SHOPPERS! The Uptown Music Collective is pleased to announce that we have been selected as a nonprofit partner of Target! If you are a member of Target Circle, you can vote for the UMC as your favorite nonprofit through the Target app. The more votes we get, the bigger of a donation we will receive. Just follow the steps below to help us out…
You have until June 3Oth to vote!
Please note, some of these steps may differ depending on your phone type but the basic concepts will still apply.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Target Circle Voting Steps
- Log into your Target app (make sure your app has been recently updated)
- After tapping “discover” in the lower left corner, change your “home store” to zip code 16801 (State College)
- Select one of the stores presented for that zip code
- Go to the “My Target” section of the app
- Tap “Target Circle” icon
- Choose “Vote for nonprofits”
- You will see the number of “votes” you have available in the upper left corner
- Scroll to “Uptown Music Collective” and click “vote”
- You can click “vote” as many times as votes you have to give to support the UMC
- Once you have submitted your votes you can select “Discover” (lower left corner of the app) and switch back to your “home store”.
Note: The reason you need to change your “home store” is because the UMC was put into the wrong section of the state when we were added as a nonprofit in the Target nonprofit system.